Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas – Three States, One Mission: To End Lupus Now!
Join us — In-Person! — for the Walk to End Lupus Now!
We are so excited to welcome our in person walks back again!
September, 10 2022
Time: 9-11:30 am
Location: Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park- Enter at Sailboat Cove
13725 Marine Ave, Maryland Heights, MO 63146
Free parking is available as you enter Sailboat Cove
Schedule & Activities
9:00 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
- Check-in, turn in donations, & T-Shirt Pick Up (only walkers who are picking up their T-Shirt or turning in donations need to check-in)
- Meet out sponsors and exhibitors
- FLU SHOTS provided by Walgreens & Beauty Consultants Face Painting Purple Glitter Hearts!
- Purchase lupus merchandise
- Take a pic in our selfie booth
- Face painters, balloon art, games, and more ($5 donation- cash only)
9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
- Music by D2thaC
- Bubble fun with the Bubble Bus
- Cupcakes, cookies, and drinks from Sweet Divine Food Truck
- Shaved Ice from Kona Ice
10:15 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies at the stage
- Presentation of Trailblazer Medals
10:30 a.m. Walk Begins- 11:30 a.m. Walk Concludes
- Walk 1-mile (.5 miles out and back)
- OR 3.8 miles around the lake (please note the 3.8- mile walk is unsupported, so bring along water!)
- The park and walking trails will be open to the public so please be courteous to others and stay to the right of the center line and yield to runners and cyclists.
- Strollers and pets on a short leash are welcome. Please clean up after your pets.
- We walk, rain or shine.
- Don't forget the sunscreen!
- There will be limited amount of food and water available so vring along a water bottle, snacks, drinks or a picnic lunch.
- Bring along chairs but please no pop-up tents.
Walk T-Shirt & Prizes
- Walkers who raise $100 or more by September 1, 2022, will receive the 2022 Walk T-Shirt at the check-in area at the Tremayne Pavilion. Walkers who raise $100 or more after this date will receive their T-Shirt in the mail a month after the Walk. All other prizes will be mailed.
- Please note that prizes are for INDIVIDUAL fundraising totals, not team totals.
Don’t Miss Out! REGISTER today and start fundraising.