The Lupus Foundation of America is joining forces like never before! We are bringing people together from coast to coast to WALK YOUR WAY!
Lace up your shoes and walk wherever you are and whenever you like – in your neighborhood, at the park, at the gym, or around the block. Every step and every dollar you raise supports local programs and services and brings us one step closer to a cure.
Three states – one walk! From Kansas to Illinois, anyone can join the Heartland Walk to End Lupus Now and raise funds to support our local programs and services. We are all walking and fundraising together in the Heartland!
Registered walkers will be able to join us on Saturday, 10.10.20, for our virtual Walk to End Lupus Now! Activities that day include: (times listed are central time zone).
Get ready by clicking here to create your login for walk day! Just enter your email address, set a password and create your profile.
You can access the virtual walk environment on your computer, and you can even download our mobile app to access our virtual Walk to End Lupus Now event on the go!
Download the official virtual Walk to End Lupus Now app for iPhone or Android
- After the app is installed enter your email address, set your password and create your profile (if you haven't already)
- On 10.10.20, tap on the Virtual Walk to End Lupus Now and JOIN!
10:30 a.m. Join the Heartland Chapter Staff on FACEBOOK LIVE
We will recognize our top walkers, teams, and sponsors!
11:00 a.m. Virtual Walk Platform Opens
Join in the fun activities and connect with other lupus warriors from across the country. Some of the activities include:
- Why I Walk Wall: A chat room for participants to interact and share why they are walking to end lupus
- Health Educator Chat: Our National Health Educators will be on hand to answer participant questions
- Presenting Sponsor: Resources and information from GSK and their Us in Lupus program
- Expo Booths: Visit our sponsors and find great information and resources
- Walk Game & Prizes: Interactive trivia games that participants can play for points to win prizes
Join us at the Walk Stage to watch videos including a montage of top walkers and teams from across the country, celebrity supporters such as such as Ian Harding, and recognition of teams and walks across the country.
Contact: Beka Rich | 800-958-7876 | firstname.lastname@example.org