We invite you to partner with us as an official Birmingham Walk Sponsor.
The Birmingham Walk requires a great deal of time and dedication from volunteers. But it also requires sponsors who provide us financial backing, expertise, and generous product and services donations before, during, and after the event. We expect over 600 participants this year - a willing and loyal audience for your brand.
Founded in 1984, the Mid-South Chapter is a trusted lifeline for patients, caregivers, medical providers and researchers and a diligent steward of our resources. Our commitment to using the latest research to provide evidence-based, compassionate programs and education, ensures that your organization’s engagement with us is valuable not only to you, but to the 27,000-plus lupus survivors in Alabama.
What does this collaboration offer to your organization?
Depending on level of engagement, Walk sponsors receive:
- On-site presence and opportunity to meet our Walk participants and attendees
- Visibility on our Chapter website and on our national organization's Walk site
- Brand exposure in e-newsletters and social media posts with combined reach of nearly 10,000 constituents, supporters, and advocates
- Company logo on our Walk t-shirt - an enduring value of your engagement with our Chapter
What else can my employees and I do to help?
- Form a company team - your team captain gets special prizes and helpful resources, and the Walk is a fun way to gather friends, families, clients and neighbors for a great cause.
- Host a "Put on Purple" Day and other fun events to boost team fundraising efforts.
- Create a team t-shirt and compete for even more prizes for your whole team.
2019 Sponsorship Packet and Form
click here to download
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com or 615.800.8067.