Saturday, May 25
The Walk to END Lupus NOW & Fun Run. is the Lupus Foundation of America, Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's annual walkathon fundraiser. Proceeds from this event support programs such as Education and Outreach, Direct Services, Research and overall support of the lupus community in the Texas Gulf Coast Region.
Multiply Your Power
Join supporters from the entire Texas Gulf Coast region to help the Lupus Foundation of America find a cure for lupus. Our annual Walk to END Lupus Now is a half day of fun with food and activities for the entire family including the family pup!
Why should you participate in the Walk to END Lupus Now & Fun Run?
- More than 1.5 million Americans have lupus.
- The effects on individuals with lupus and their family and friends can be life diminishing, chronic and life-threatening.
- Lupus has no known cause and cannot be cured. It is one of the most misunderstood and misdiagnosed diseases in the world.
Join us and help bring hope to millions of individuals affected by lupus.
Get started today!
- Register to participate.
- Set a personal fundraising goal.
- Form a Team and find a creative team name. Walking with a team is much more fun and makes it easier to raise money.
- Start raising funds and awareness. Set up a personal page online to email to friends, family and more. Don't forget about social networking media! Let everyone know you are participating in the Walk to END Lupus Now & Fun Run and ask for their support.
- Make the big day unforgettable with your friends, family, team and the rest of the Lupus community on May 25, 2019. Rain or shine, we’ll be there!
- After the event, post your photos on your Facebook page and share your experience with all your friends. Everyone has until July 31, 2019 to continue raising funds.
- Win great prizes throughout the fundraising season including individual and team awards on the big day!
SPONSOR A TEAM FOR YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION!
Sponsor a team for a family-friendly team-building activity for your club, organization or company! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and how we can make your experience unforgettable!
Free Parking at Heritage Park