I'm Walking to End Lupus. Join Me?
Lupus is an incurable autoimmue disease that about 1.5 million Americans have to live with, including me. Until we reach the day where no one else has to suffer from lupus, I will not rest!
Would you consider making a donation for the Lupus Foundation of America's Walk to End Lupus Now? Your donation will help the Foundation with improving the quality of life of those effected by lupus.
Every single dollar helps, no donation is too small. Also make sure to check if your employer offers a Matching Gift Program to employees, you may be able to double your contribution with just a little bit of paperwork.
The walk will be in Raleigh, NC on May 4th. If you would like to join my team at the walk, please let me know!
Quick Lupus Facts:
- About 1.5 million Americans live with lupus
- Lupus maily effects women between the ages of 15-44
- Lupus appears without warning, there is are only theorys on the cause of lupus
- Lupus causes the immune system to attack healthy tissues in one's body
- Any part of the body can be affected; skin, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, etc.
- There is no cure for lupus... YET
If You are Unable to Donate...
You can still help! Please share this link to spread the word about this fundraiser and to spread lupus awareness!
Another way you can help spread lupus awareness is by subscribing to and sharing my YouTube channel! You can find it by seaching for "Butterfly Warrior" or by going to:
Together, we can solve the cruel mystery of lupus. Thank you for your generosity!