Florida's 2nd Annual Lupus Empowerment Summit
Please join us for Florida's 2nd Annual Lupus Empowerment Summit in partnership with the University of Florida, College of Medicine.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Fundamentals, Current Treatments, & Research Westley Reeves, MD, Chair of UF, School of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
- An Integrative Approach to Treating Lupus: Mind, Body, and Spirit Irene Estores, MD, Medical Director of UF Integrative Medical Program
- A Better Life with Lupus: Coping Skills & Behavioral Pain Management Lori Waxenberg, Ph.D., Clinical Professor & Internship Training Director, UF College of Public Health and Health Professions, Department of Clinical & Health Psychology
- Matters of the Heart: Lupus & Cardiovascular Disease Keith March, MD Director, Center of Regenerative Medicine Professor, UF School of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Patient and Caregivers Networking Sessions